This has gone viral for sometime and I cannot trace the origin of it. The fact is that Joakim aka The Miniatures Man and fellow Lardie fan, thinks my blog merits an award and appointed Gaming with TooFatLardies as a candiate to the Liebster Blog Award. Many thousand thanks for this unexpected and totally undeserved honour.
Now, how these awards work? Here are the rules
- Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.
- Pass the award to your top 5 favourite blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.
- Sit back and bask in that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing that you have just made someone's day!
- There is no obligation to pass this on to anyone else but it is nice if you do.
And the winners are, in no particular order
- Mike Anderson´s Ancient History Blog. A most compelling and interesting about ancient history owned by a history professor, the one you'd wish to have had when you were at school. Tricky choice and the blog has no followers add-on, so I must suppose he complies with the conditions above to receive the award.
- The Mad Padre's Wargame Page, by another Mike, this time a Canadian Army chaplain ...and a true character!. Excellent stories and high sense of humour. Award shared with his other (and more serious) Mad Padre blog about all things spiritual and not so spiritual (NOTE: a remarcable recommendation coming from a well known in my circles agnostic-to-atheist guy like me...)
- Third award to Spanish+English Juan Mancheño´s Jugando con Muñequitos blog. Juan is a Spanish blogger resident in the beautiful Granada city and province, excellent painter and most active wargame aficionado and key cheerleader in his local wargaming community. Looking forward to meet him personally at some wargaming event in 2013 and to try organising some joint event with my Madrid wargame club.
- Next one to Dalauppror, from the icy Scandinavian countries but you'll get really hot on the outstanding painting excellent levels, mouthwatering high-quality gaming tables and engaging battle reports.
- Last but not least, the fifht award to Rokurpta´s "Crónicas del Señor de la Guerra" another oustanding Spanish blogger with a taste for medieval Asia. Unfortuantely the texts of the blog are in Spanish only but worth taking a look to the the photos, that will leave no one indifferent.