My blog has reached a new milestone, with the number of followers now at 200. Thanks for joining and welcome to this space of relaxed wargaming discussion... though I must admitt to be somewaht frustrated by the short number of comments (on average) left in my posts (come on guys, say something specially that you don't like)!
Let me introduce now briefly our last 5 partners:
- InChing74 who owns the 1914-45 blog, whose name I think tells all about its thematic; a lot of very nice painted models and a variety of scales, from 15mm to 28mm
- James Brewerton,who manages three different blogs: The Wonderful World of Mackie and Toddy, about the life and adventures of his two scotties in Chesire; Akrotiri Nomads Wargames, dealing with the activities of of the Berewerton's brother wargames room; and finally Exiles Wargames Painter where James shows his professional talents and sells his services.
- Fall from Grace, running a blog of the same name and... er... different?.... from the usual suspects that I'm used to see around here
- Grigork, aka The Megalomaniac (Mwhaha) who seems to have a wide range of wargaming interests including a recent foray in X-Wing (well done!)
- And last but not least, directly from The Netherlands, meet Hein from AV's Corner, who seem at first glance to be a passionate of all things IIWW
Hey! One sec! Is that all? No prizes? (I hear yoy saying). Well not... yet. I've been thinking for some time whther to join or not the legion of bloggers that have been rewarding their loyal (ahem) folloowers with some nice prizes.
I'm still considering what to do (would not like to be just a "me too") but if any, I 'd probably celebrate coincding with the number of views (see bottom of the page for the counter) reaching the also magic figure of 150k. So stay with me, not good-bye but see you later.