Monday 23 September 2013

Being social...


I saw it coming... I could not stay longer alone, in the shadows... I felt the need to be more social... after all, I've been doing it for over a year for professional reasons... why not in my honny dimension too? ...The tipping point was when I read Mike Whitaker's post.... Decision taken!

Yes, Anibal Invictus goes Twitter and has a new account @AnibalInvic    

Not yet clear what my publishing policy will be.  In principle I'll be less active and more passive:
Of course, I'll tweet my blog's posts, but there's a zillion of potential interesting sources that I'd like to tapper, test and eventually decide if I drop or not, depending on how useful I find them for my purposes. In the meantime, you are kindly welcome to sign-in as a follower. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying the blog, but I can't see me becoming a twit any time soon. Good luck with it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it. I just started following. Now where will you lead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. I'm not on Twitter, but I'll be interested to see if you find it useful alongside blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on twitter for many years and I's be lost without it. I use it to promote my blog but I also treat it as a place for me to say things in 140 characters that just arn't worthy of a much longer post. Its a much more useful format that its simple premise implies.

    ReplyDelete