Tuesday 12 July 2016

More Sharp Practice Coming Soon



As mentioned in a previous email, the activity of the blog was likely to fall substantially as a result of the club's flooding and the difficulties now to gather to play a game. Nonetheless, we've been evereything but idle, and I have a couple of announcements to make:

The first is that I played a small game last Friday at a friend's house and I'm planning to publish the scenario sometime this week. The game is in the aftermath of the Salamanca Battle (1812), when the rearguard of the routing French decided to take a stand against the pursuing British cavalry near the village of García Hernández.

The second is that the full Corunna Retreat campaign will soon be published, this time in the TooFatLardies 2016 Summer Special to be released in a few days from now. There you'll find all the details and special rules to play the campaign whose AARs I've been posting over the last two months.

So no dead but alive despite my low presence here. Stay tunned.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your article in the special. Hopefully it won't be much longer till you can have the club back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, that of the campaing. I expect all of you are soon again "at the front" .

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gaming activities are rather curtailed at the moment too, but I hope to get some Frenchies done for Sharp Practice over the next few months.

    ReplyDelete