Probably you know already (I've been travelling these days, so I'm arriving late to the party) but the biannual TFL Special (summer issue) is now available to buy at the unbeatable price of GBP 6!!
This year's content is one of the best I've seen and if you (like me) are a CoC fan, it is calling you loud indeed:
- Introduction. Nick says hello.
Westwind. A complete Chain of Command mini-campaign set in East Prussia 1945
- Seven Spears. A truly magical conversion for using Samurai with Dux Britanniarum.
- Do Some Dinging C Company. A Charlie Don’t Surf scenario from Operation Colorado in 1966.
- Robin Hood’s Black Gold Home Guard versus Fallschirmjager mini campaign
for Chain of Command based on original defence plans for
- The Siege of Augusta. A multi-player scenario for Sharp Practice in the American War of Independence.
- Big CoC in Africa. A fantastic report of a post-colonial Africa
adaptation for Chain of Command which has been impressing the Australian
- Carribean Broadsides. A squadron action for Kiss Me Hardy.
- It’s the Chindits! A great new list for Chain of Command with several
Chindit force options and three distinct support lists for the varying
operations undertaken. There’s a smashing little scenario added on to
give them a run out too.
- Hurricanes over Hal Far. Bag the Hun looks at the siege of Malta and presents three scenarios for air war over the Med.
- Circle the Wagons. A Chain of Command scenario for fighting in Benouville in June 1944. A 70th anniversary scenario.
- The Roundwood Report. Blogimpressario Sidney Roundwood chats to Big
Rich about how he writes rules. So top tips for would be rule
- Strawberries for Elephants. A spectacular full campaign for Chain of
Command set on the Dyle Line in 1940. A great example of gaming
interwoven with superb historical research.
- Giarabub. In the deserts of North Africa the Australians face the
Italians in the aftermath of Operation Compass. A scenario for IABSM
- Sawrms for Q13. A look at using swarm type forces for our popular Sci-fi rules.
- OML2. A report from a great Lardy Games day in the West Country. With cakes!
- Vacquevill. A second 70th anniversary game, this time for IABSM as the Yanks fight their way inland from Omaha beach.
Run for it while they last!!