Monday 21 November 2016

It's Official - Painting Challenge Announced


Last night it was made official: Curt's worlwide reknown Painting Challenge is ready to be launched on the night of December 20th. This is the seventh year in a row and from looking from the sidelines many years, I decided to take the challenge in 2015... and will no doubt repeat this year.

I'm looking to reach a modest target (500 points) but considering that most of my paiting time is concentrated in the Christmas break and how slow painter I am, is more than a challenge to me. Time next weekend to plan my project, but likely a mix of Napoleonic and II WW themes.

Good luck to all participants (this year is looking to be massive...) and will be updating my progress here as it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Most excellent, Benito! Very much looking forward to seeing in the roll call of Challenge Challengers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, my friend. I expect to reach my own goal too!

    ReplyDelete