Tuesday 21 February 2023

Painting Challenge Report #9

We are entering the last lap of The Painting Challenge, and decided to takea break from my Saga projects to explore some of the Blue Pass Studios sites and earn some bonus points on the way. For this purpose. I dug the deepest layers of my lead mountain and found these jewels in the 1980's layers (still wrapped in the original blisters)

 




Galadriel and her mirror plus the four most famous hobbits of The Shire

These were designed and sold by Mithril miniatures in the early 1980s, heavily based in the descriptions provided by Tolkien in the Lord of the Rings. Nothing to do with thee most familiar images emerging from the Peter Jackson's films (and the Warlord miniatores ranges)

 

 

 

 



After this week's submission my current Challenge score has reached 549 points, representing 78% of my Challenge's 700 points  target for this year. Veery much on track to reach the target.

  

 

2 comments:

  1. ¡¡¡Oh, oh, oh!!! me encantan. Tengo un buen montón de minis de la marca Mithril sin pintar y alguna pintada. Para mi, los personajes de la Tierra Media son los de esa marca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With one month to go, I think you may make your targeted goal.

    ReplyDelete