Thursday 22 December 2022

Have a Wonderful Christmas and 2023

 

Wrapping up at the office now, as I'll be taking at the end of Thursday my first holiday break in 2022... this is the problem of having your own business.

My plans for the Christmas break? Nothing fancy really. My closer relatives live nearby, my mother is 91 and mother-in-law 86 (both in perfect shape and health) and therefore no travelling needed.  

There's a few quite interesting exhibitions I'd like to visit in Madrid these days, like Herge of Tintin fame, Tesla (the inventor, not the car company) or Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland.

Hobby wise, I'm expecting to receive a couple of new board wargames on the 24th (the new Caesar Deluxe box and Cataphract rom GMT's GBOH series); I'll be busy organizing counters and reading rules. 

And I also plan to invest some quality time painting for the Annual Challenge  and reading some of the books in my pile. Alas, unlikely playing games at the club as my gaming group gathers on Sundays and this year coincide with Christmas and New Year.

The blog won't go on holidays:  I'll be posting on my Painting Challenge progress and some other themes I'd like to write of.

Wish all my reader a very Merry Christmas in the company of your beloved ones. Peace and health in 2023. I leave you with one of my favourite Season songs, performed by Canadian jazz singer Jane Monheit. Hope you like it.


 

 

4 comments: